Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sick

Feeling sick for the past few days. Ever since Thursay's dinner at Marche. Ahh! Marche was a disappointment for me...I expected really GOOD food, because everyone who been there seems to give really rave reviews. But like what Siewmin said, we don't know how to order. Like Zhi Lin and I sat so close to each other yet we ordered the same thing?!?! Must really ask Siewmin to teach us next time.

I ordered some potato rosti thing, which was basically some potato strips with sausage. Quite nice on the first few bites, but the taste soon became very sick to me. After a few more bites, i really cannot stand that thing anymore, so Evil Zhi Lin and I decided to order some fruit crepe, which was NICE! We were so proud that we managed to order something nice! =) After eating the fruit crepe, I continued eating my digusting rosti, cause CANNOT WASTE FOOD. (PS: Apparently, Ina likes that rosti thing :) After eating that, I had a weird sensation in my stomach and I felt like vomiting. But JInzhi says "Don't keep on thinking of vomiting and you won't vomit." So I controlled it until I reached home. Then I started puking non-stop for 1 hour. Was feeling so weak that I just wash my face and I went to sleep.

Friday woke up: stomach discomfort again. Went to see doctor and apparently I ate something wrong. Saturday was unproductive but fun Econs meeting, managed to see so many friendster profiles courtesy of Vincent and Jonathan (Realised Jon is paranoid lol!) Saturday afternoon, my stomach began to feel unwell again. Took panadol and slept. Sunday woke up: Stomach unwell again. As I am typing now, I still feel so sick. Something funny happened today. I saw a book on the table, with its glaring title "How to treat common ailments at home". I flipped to the first page and I saw "Stomach Discomfort". Then it listed all the symptoms that I have, and then gave a list of causes such as "Viral infection" and "Stomach infection". Yikes. I really hope I don't have some infection. =(

I don't even know if I can go to class chalet tomorrow. Hmph! Was so looking forward to it, but in my current state, it's hard for me to get excited. Sorry 07 people. I really hope I'll get well by tomorrow and worst come to worst, I'll drag myself there. =)

No comments: