Sunday, March 9, 2008

Major shockS and a rather long post

Major shocks of the day.(NOTE THE PLURAL)

Woke up in the morning to hear theat Portsmouth thrashed ManUtd in FA Cup. I was really really happy when I went off to GP tuition. Then after GP tuition, I heard from radio that Barnsley defeated Chelsea. And that was a MAJOR SHOCK. Kind of spolit my mood.

Then came home to find out that my maid went crazy. She shouted at my parents... ... like hello? Do you shout at your employer? My mom suspected she has some mental illness because she heard a man's voice in the toliet (obviously it is her voice lah cause why would there be a man in my house's toliet). Then the BIG question is...why is she talking to herself in a man's voice? I have no problem with talking to onself because I also talk to myself sometimes... but to do so in an entirely different voice? Scary. Like split personality like that. This is major shock no. 2.

Many things happened in my life. Had H3 Chem test yesterday, and I was quite depressed. Sigh. I really studied for this major test (it is my A level grade!). Considering I didn't really study for a lot of tests this year (like all the Econs and Chem tests).I really tried my best for that H3. But sometimes, my best is not enough. What made it worst was that some people actually laughed after the test and said they can't believe that the H3 test was so easy. Maybe I'm just retarding now... ... AHH!

My sis just came back from Malaysia on Friday. She represented Singapore for this Science competition, and she got to wear the Singapore blazer! WOW! But that's not the most shocking one. I think she got herself a bf in Malaysia! lol! Oh a side note...my mum thinks I'm a les cause I'm always talking about Angeline and Siew Min -.- Mum... if you're reading this, don't worry! Your daughter is perfectly fine and normal. And I'm still so young please! I guess my parents are quite open-minded (they actually can accept a daughter who is les?)... but sometimes their open-mindedness will lead to some very awkward moments. Like that time my parents ask me why V day I never go out; why I had so many sweets during V day (told them it's from 0707 people but they give me that doubtful face-they think TOO much liao lah!); ask if I like anyone from school.... (I told them NO and gave that very shock face. That's when they become scared that I'm les lol!) haha...they also ask a lot of weird questions but shan't mention them here cause even me myself will go -.-. Only the 07 girls know. :)

Something Mrs Poon said 2 weeks ago was very funny. "When you graduate from college, take some time to think about who you like (in TJC), and perhaps you can ask them out." Wahahah! Very funny that one! Then afterwards we were teasing that Teng will ask Jia Wei out (on the pretext of giving something PW related to Jia Wei). Then I just joked randomly that "Zhi Peng will 打给Siew Min." Raghu heard it as "Zhi Peng targeting Siew Min" Haha! The the class ended up cracking jokes over that weird comment by Mrs Poon. But TJ sexuality education is really weird. I think TKGS one is more normal.

Random joke by Jason: How to test if a person is from TKGS? Just tap her shoulder and see if she is easily shocked.

I hate you ok! Still tell Raghu how to scare me! -.- And I thought Elisse would be my scapegoat... ... :(

OK sorry for the long post cause I realised I didn't blog for so long. But finally Tourism Fiesta is over! 1 down, many more to go (including Mazarin and the BIG BIG A levels, speaking of which, TJ didn't do well this year).

I will survive!

No comments: