I have been slacking throughout the holidays. 5 days (including sat and sun) have gone and I have achieved nothing at all! RAHH; This is so ridiculous! The only 'academic' thing that I have been doing is going back to school faithfully for Econs make up lecture. Seriously, I find the Econs makeup lectures better than the lectures that I have attended for the past 3 months. The lecturer goes at a much slower pace...and the people attending the lectures are less rowdy and there's not much disruption! Woots!
Mrs Ang was our lecturer for the first topic for Econs. And - my friends think that she is good! WOW! People in my CG should know what I mean. :) Today the HOD for Econs was lecturing about the chapter on 'Product Pricing', and there were 3 irritating people behind who keep on giving unconstructive comments.
Irritating person 1: "Aiyoh, why the lecturer go so slow de. How she finish
like that. Talk so much!"
Irritating person 2: "Yah lor. Somemore this chapter is so easy can."
Irritating person 3: "They really go so slow here at Tj can! Last time at
our school we already finished this chapter and go on to the next chapter liao lor."
-_-; I really can't tolerate people like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment