Thursday, March 15, 2007

interview and other random stuff

Woots. Just received a mail from Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA). I'm shortlisted for an interview on Monday 11am. That means I'll have to miss Chem and Econs lectures...And it's all the way there at Buona Vista! 16 stops from Bedok MRT! (YES, I just referred to my wonderful map). And my interview skills is horrible and terrible! To think that I took part in debate competition before in TKGS. We even got through to the second round! WOO! But my oral skills is still very very bad. :( I want to be able to speak as well as Jonathan!

I remembered during O levels English Oral; I was such a nervous wreck that when it was my turn, I smiled so brightly to the examiner and exclaimed 'Good Morning TEACHERS!' Then the examiners looked shocked for a moment and remarked 'Woah. So excited huh.' -_-; I was so embarrassed!!! LOL!

Anyway, back to the topic. I really hope everything goes well on Monday, and I will be able to stay in this rocking class! CG07/07 rocks! I want to be able to stand in the same line as all of you during morning assembly, eat lunch and recess with all of you, mug with you (Note to Jinzhi and Jason: Remember our usual table?), crap with all of you over the next 2 years! I had so much fun with CG07/07 that I cannot fanthom life in another CG. I was already very upset when Desmond and Caroline left. :( Therefore, I really hope that all of us can remain as ONE CG!

No comments: