YEAH! Shopping with Alicia, Angeline and Siew Min was productive yesterday! :) Bought a pair of shoes and a watch. Thanks Siew Min for helping me to find that perfect watch...really love it cause it looks so clean! Lol...anyway, my dad couldn't believe that I bought the watch for $5 at Bugis Streets cause it looks much more expensive than that...:)
Just came back collecting toys from Zhi Lin...now Sandy has more toys...1 barbie doll radio house, 1 box of beads and 1 mini "computer" which Zhi Lin says can be used to learn Maths! THANKS Zhi Lin! Though I apologise for Sandy anti-social behaviour...cause I don't know why she's so afraid of Zhi Lin haha:) Realise Sandy now has lot's of toys from my friends... 5 barbie dolls from Hui Ru and 1 barbie doll from Siew Min... ... And Vincent owns Sandy a present cause that time he laughed at me for taking Hui Ru's barbie dolls. :((
Anyway, today is reading story books day! Went Bugis library with SM yesterday to borrow loads of books...first time I was there...and I was rather noob cause I couldn't believe there were so many books!
Excited today cause there's Lord of The Rings today! My favourite movie of all time (along with Titanic) !!! :)
Just saw the timetable for extra lessons on Student's Portal. Really horrible cause we end lesson like almost everyday at 5.30pm.
Which means I can't get home in time to watch my show at 5.30pm :/
ARG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment