Wednesday, June 4, 2008

back from camp!

Just came back from TC camp... ... it was FUN! Especially on the first day when we went to East Coast Park. Got drenched by dunno-how-many-buckets-of-water while I was preparing to take photos with Sm, Angeline and Sharon. Got my revenge in the end. :) All my clothes were drenched and it was really disguting and uncomfortable! But I had a great great dinner at East Coast! Ate $ 4 worth of Hokkien Mee and $2 worth of satay but still felt hungry... ... I'm such a gluton oh my god... ...

Had night walk at 2.30am in tjc. Felt really scared intially beacause it was near 3am... and i had no partner initially because Gwenda thought i wasn't coming on the first day(misunderstanding). But luckily I ended up with Roy, Siew Min and Angeline...After the night walk, we sat down at the sports complex there and I sort of look at the night sky. It was really beautiful and romantic with lot's of stars. Suddenly had an impulse to just lie down there in the open and look at the sky... ... The last time I did that was during OBS 3 years ago... ...

All the best to the new commitee...do and good best for the upcoming year and do us proud!

I'm so dreamy...I think so much about the future although I know that's not going to happen...

No comments: