Gave my first ever tuition on Saturday.
Subject: Chem
The guy told me that if he does not get a B4 for his upcoming Chem test on Wednesday, he would have to drop the subject. Quite sad actually cause I really think I can help him in the long run to get an A. Cause he's a smart guy =) But I think he has a sad life. Apparently he is a national swimmer and he swims day and night.
Hope that he can get the B4 that he needs, and we will see how to proceed from there.
Got another upcoming tuition this Sunday.
Subject: H2 Math
The girl is from the Integrated Programme at Dunman High. Why does she need tuition? =(
I got a horrible feeling for this, because my math really sucks. I got to where I am now through mere hard work, not intellect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment