Tagged by Zhi Lin; and so here's some weird stuff about me. I shall not do the complete 25 list though...shall just stop when I cannot think of anymore :)
1. I'm totally in love with the song by Iron& wine: Flightless Bird, American Mouth! That's one of the nice tracks in the horrible movie- Twilight.
2. I need to listen to my playlist of "lullabies" before I can fall asleep. And the above song is in my playlist!
3. I suffer from insomia. I sleep at random times like 3am and wake up at horrible times like 12pm during holidays.
4. I prefer to watch movies alone then with a crowd.
5. When I'm sad, I will go and watch a movie on my own.
6. When I need to think through something, I will sneak out at night, go to the playground downstairs and stone by myself.
7. I'm getting addicted to running in my attempt to lose weight. I love running at 10pm at night...i love the night brezze. :)
8. I don't have a favourite colour. It depends on my mood.
9. I want to take a hiatus after I graduated, do some travelling and backpacking; before I start to work. My parents say they can lend me some money but I have to repay them with interest included.
10. I'm already thinking of retirement although I've not started work yet.
11. I enjoy books, good food and nice music. So I'm thinking of combining all these three together to start up something after I've retired.
12. I have a phobia of singing in front of an audience, although I was in a choir once. That's why the last time I went k-boxing was in Sec 2. But that shall change cause I'm going teo heng today with the girls!
13. I love english songs more than chinese songs. I love listening to 987FM cause of the totally wacky programme "Muttons at Midnight"!
14. I've watched 13 movies in the past week, NOT on youtube and NOT even spending a cent :) That's the only benefit at the place I'm working now.
15. I miss my JC life.
That's it. I shall not tag anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment