KL HERE I COME!
I'm going to splurge like MAD. I have been controlling my spending for the past month...hehe. Need to stock up on tees, shoes and a BAG. I desperately need a bag where I can dump in all my A4 stuff...can't imagine carrying my seagate backpack in NTU.
Alicia! We must go to Pentaling street/ Chinatown/ Central Market okay!!!
Goodness! I'm so excited about the trip this Friday. I probably have to wake up at 4.30am in order to leave the house at 5am. And I haven't pack my laggage and convert my Singapore dollars into ringgits...procrastination AGAIN. And guess what... I still have tuition on Thursday, from 8-10pm... ... :( Tuition is becoming a drag to me. I do not know how to get through to my tutees sometimes. My chem tutee does not know HCl is hydrochloric acid, Ba is barium and lot's of basic concepts that I would expect a Sec 4 student to know. My maths tutee has problems doing basic integration and differentiation. Sometimes I just want to vomit blood. I'm quite worried for them. Sigh...and I don't know how am I going to continue giving tuition once I enter uni. Perhaps it was a wrong decision giving tuition in the first place, since I do not seem to get any satisfaction for the 2 hours.
On a side note, I can't seem to stop laughing during the Star Awards show on Sunday. The parrot, magic show and helicopter made the whole ceremony seem so low-class :/
And I calculated my uni fees. Apparently, it's a whooping $30 000 including hostel fees and living expenses. But I think that's considered little compared to overseas, because the Warcick student called me last Thursday to ask if I have any questions regarding the school (it's a nice gesture by Warwick to make the potential students feel welcome). Feeling very random since I do not want to go there anymore, I just asked 'oh how much is the tuition fees for 1 year?'
She answered '14 000 POUNDS'.
I was SHOCKED. 14 000 pounds = 28 000 singapore dollars for ONE freaking year. Now I know why scholarships are so competitive. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment