Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Stupid Show

Watched this show called the S factor on Channel 5 yesterday. Seriously a bimbotic show. :/ My father was watching it together with me, which is so seriously weird as all the babes were strutting around in bikinis, and showing A LOT of flesh. And it's just weird to have your father watching that together with you. lol.


Ok, back to the point.


Dad: 'Only channel 5 will show this kind of show. What rubbish S factor. S stands for Stupid or Silly!'


Me:' Aiyah. But there's demand for this kind of shows. And their target audience are guys what...'


Dad: 'This show is so bimbotic, demeans women, portray them as sex objects, airheads, ect....You better GO and SLEEP and SWITCH OFF THE TELEVISION.'


Me: 'But you are also watching the show what'.


Dad keeps quiet and went to sleep at this point. :/


HAHA! But seriously, sex really sells. The show is really bimbotic. But I can't stand the judges. Apparently, after completing some tasks, the girls are supposed to stand up to the scrutiny of the male judges, who will then proceed to GRADE the girls with 'No thanks', 'You'll do' and 'Hell ya!'

I'm amazed that all of the girls were so unfazed at being graded like some poultry at a bidding farm.




I'm currently watching this vampire tv series called TRUE BLOOD. It's really nice. Basically, it's about this synthetic aka fake blood that was invented which allowed vampires to coexist with humans. But the show is very graphic, and there's a lot of sex and blood. I'm guessing our beloved Mediacorp won't screen this because there's SOME graphic sex scenes (NOT considered porn by the way, just more like some M18 or R21 movie!)


You can watch this at http://www.watchtrueblood.net/


See, even the poster is damm nice.


I love the red lipstick on the oh-so pale face :)

No comments: