Marketing: 4 projects, 1 individual report
Stats: 2 case study projects
Accounting: 1 challenging project
OB: 2 individual reports
Sigh, really squeezed out :( The thing is, they don't provide a framework or guidelines on how you're supposed to proceed for your project, esp Marketing and Accounting. It's all do-what-you-like, hit-or-miss. And now I'm chionging my marketing project on Popular Bookstore. :(
Happy things for this week:
1. On a happy note, I went for a focus group discussion for FreshKon Contacts Lens a few days ago. They asked us to try on 7 contact lens (some of their competitor's contact lenses and some of their own lenses which will soon be in the market) and provide feedback. And after 1.5 hours of providing my valuable feedback (!), I went home with $50 transportation fee and 2 months worth of FreshKon contact lenses. Quite worth it I think, and it was my first time experiencing a focus group discussion.
2. I won a dress from Clubcouture! Clubcouture is not your regular blogshop, but it is a sort of more atas online clothes shop based in UK. So I was randomly blog hopping on one of the Clubcouture ambassador's (Holly's) blog, and there was a contest to win a Clubcouture dress worth $30++....feeling very boliao, I just entered the contest. Basically, what I had to do was to select a dress and an accessory which exemplifies Holly's style. Since I did not really know what her style was, I just selected a dress I think it would look nice on her (: And since she's really tanned and has a boomz! figure, I chose a sexy white babydoll dress for her, and some bangles to accompany the outfit (since necklaces are getting rather boring). And yesterday, I went to check her blog, and it said that I WON! HAHAHA! Such simple boliao stuff makes me very happy (:
Hope this is the start of better things to come (:
No comments:
Post a Comment