Sunday, January 17, 2010

Start of a new sem

First week of Sem 2 has passed. I need to gear up my engine again. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I simply cannot find the motivation to start in my work. I have tutorials and A LOT of readings to do, but I keep procrastinating, and delaying. When did I become a procrastinator?! Goodness, Facebook and the Internet will seriously be my downfall. Hopefully, things will be much better next week, and I can find my motivation and determination again. Need to buck up in order to improve my GPA from last semester. (:

Actually, I'm in fact rather excited about the modules that I will be taking this sem. Marketing, Organisational Behavior, Statistics and Accounting. (I will TRY HARD to love accounting, after all, it is my rice bowl in the future lol) Once again, it's a project intensive semester, especially with Marketing with 4 projects. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends in my Marketing class, since there's no one there I know except for Angeline!

Next week will be a very hectic week. There's NTU Open House recruitment on Tuesday, and UOC meeting on Thurs. And, I haven't made the necessary changes to the designs 0.o Have a hunch that we will be bombarded and shot at this Thursday during the meeting :) But oh well, at least this sem won't be as boring as last sem? On a side note, my body clock is damn screwed up, I'm typing this at 3am in the morning, and my waking time will be around 10pm in the morning. Guess what, I was late for my Stats lecture last week as I overslept. Panicked like siao when I woke up, and managed to get out of the house within 5 minutes. Impressive yah? One of the disadvantages of not staying in hall. :( But if you ask me, I'm still loving life away from hall...FOR NOW. Somehow, I feel that I sleep better, and when I'm bored, I can always go and kachiao Sandy. I just need to be more motivated and have more focus, and I believe everything will turn out fine.

On a side note, I'm not going for exchange anymore. It's too expensive, and now, I feel guilty for being so childish and immature in my thinking. (Previous post was really a meaningless rant...reading the post now really makes me feel so dumb) Afterall, my parents have 4 kids to raise, and finances are tight now. I realised there's a high chance that my mother is going to be retrenched this year. All the more to save save and save. More opportunities will come my way (:


No comments: