Thursday, May 20, 2010

:(

I was so bloody pissed off at someone yesterday. Long story, and I'm lazy to explain. My bloody really boiled to the max, and I ALMOST wanted to said the f word to him (you can see how mad I was as I am not even a person who swears). I realised that when you absolutely dislike someone, you find everything about him irritating, and everything about him really starts to get on my nerves. Amazingly, everyone found him to be damm shuai looking. Even the GUYS who saw his fb were like "wow, good looking sia". His cocky attitude and the way he thinks that he's always right spoils everything. Luckily I saw the funny offline message that my friend left me on msn, and that's why I didn't explode right there and then.

Luckily, my colleagues at work keep me sane. Speaking of my colleagues, I'm really thankful for such a funny and bunch of people who I work with everyday. :D

No comments: