Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No longer a freshie

I'm free! Year 1 of uni is OVER! :D

Got back my facebook account from SM today. I realised that habits can really die, somehow, I don't feel the "excitement" logging into Facebook liao! Perhaps I've kicked that addiction?

Going for internship interview tomorrow. Pay is shitty and lousy, but job scope sounds okay. But my parents are quite against it because they said that "a dishwasher at some food court can easily earn more than that".

Tomorrow will be the start of my HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CAMPAIGN! First up, I'm going swimming at Safra! Wl was nice enough to lend me his safra card so it means I get to enjoy hot showers when I bathe after swimming! :D

On a side note, GOH SIEW MIN- I'm going to miss you so much when you go off to NUS next Sem! (Not to sound les of course) :( I realised I really xiang yi wei ming with you in nbs, and we sort of got much closer after spending one year together? And did you realised we have never taken a photo together throughout our entire year 1 in nbs!?!

No comments: