I am awake at this unholy hour because I had just come home after watching Robin Hood. The movie bored me to death because it was so long! I fell asleep halfway throughout the movie, and when I woke up, I told Clement "Eh I don't know what is happening leh." Nevertheless, the fight scenes at the end were great, lot's of arrows shooting around and lot's of people getting killed with arrows stuck in their head, throat or body. The title above is one of my favourite lines from the movie, which basically means NEVER TO GIVE UP :D Isn't it ironic that I've watched Robin Hood, but not Iron Man or Ip Man?
And now, I'm uploading the photos to the UOC page. Feel quite shi bai as pnp, especially when Mun Fong asked me yesterday why there's nothing on the website (not even the date of the camp) when the camp is so near. And I still haven't send out the email about the t shirts to the GLs. OMG.Another sleepless night tonight.
Something Zi Shuo said made me feel that I'm being exploited by Lines. And Clement basically just told me to quit my job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment